We have the following ministry and resource opportunities and welcome your participation!
- Please join us in praying for our upcoming 6 week Summer Arts and Enrichment Program (July 1 – August 8) that the participating students would know the peace and joy of Jesus both at OCCCDA and in their families.
- Please pray for wisdom and guidance as our family support and adult programs continue to grow including GED/ESL, Financial Management, and Bridge of Hope (1 year intensive support program for homeless women and children). We need prayer both that we reach the families in need of these ministries and that we find the staff, volunteers, and funding needed to support these programs.
- Funding to begin to pay down our loan debt so we can divert more funds from the property into our growing ministries and community programs.
Human Resource Needs
- After School volunteers – Contact Raquel Esteves-Joyce for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Education (GED and ESL) Tutors and instructors – Contact Joe Beech (GED), Bill Lauzus (GED) or Melissa Rice (ESL) for more details at email@example.com
No openings at this time. Please check back later.