Check back for updates!
We have the following ministry and resource opportunities and welcome your participation!
- After School volunteers – Contact Raquel Estevez Joyce for more details at email@example.com.
- Adult Education (GED and ESL) Tutors and instructors – Contact Joe Beech (GED), Bill Lauzus (GED) or Melissa Rice (ESL) for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please join us in praying for our After School and EDGE Programs (September 31 – June 21) that the participating students would know the peace and joy of Jesus both at OCCCDA and in their families.
- Please pray for wisdom and guidance as our family support and adult programs continue to grow including GED/ESL and Bridge of Hope (1 year intensive support program for homeless women and children). We need prayer both that we reach the families in need of these ministries and that we find the staff, volunteers, and funding needed to support these programs.
- Funding to begin to pay down our loan debt so we can divert more funds from the property into our growing ministries and community programs.
We have the following employment opportunities available.
- 21st CCLC Coordinator – The 21st CCLC Out of School Time Coordinator is responsible for creating and implementing the daily activities of the out of school program for students in grades K-8 (School year – Mondays – Fridays from 3:00-6:00pm and Summer – Mondays – Thursdays 9:00-3:00pm for six weeks) including supervision of staff/volunteers. Position is full time and pay is based on experience.Contact Chris Pender for more details at email@example.com.
- Bridge of Hope Case Worker -The Case Manager’s role is to provide case management and support services for 2 – 3 mothers and their children who are at risk of homelessness. Families participate for 12 to 24 months in the program. This includes participating in family selection, resourcing church mentor groups and providing supportive counseling for participating families to encourage financial stability and holistic growth. Contact Chris Pender for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.