21st CCLC After School Program, September 29, 2015 – June 10, 2016, Monday-Friday 3:00pm-6:00p
Adult Education classes:
GED Preparatory Class: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-8pm
ESL Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-8pm
We have the following ministry and resource opportunities and welcome your participation!
- After School volunteers – Contact Katie Gard for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Education (GED and ESL) Tutors and instructors – Contact Joe Beech (GED) for more details at email@example.com
- Please join us in praying for our After School Program (September 29, 2015 – June 10, 2016) that the participating students would know the peace and joy of Jesus both at OCCCDA and in their families.
- Please pray for the Adult Education classes, which have grown considerably since starting up again in September. We need prayer both that we reach the families in need of these ministries and that we find the staff, volunteers, and funding needed to support these programs.
- Please pray for the Carnell Family Resource Center, lead by Jen Leaman, which is now open! The Carnell Family Resource Center (CFRC) will partner with children, their families, teachers and community partners to identify non-academic barriers to education and reduce their impact on the family and the classroom. This is a unique opportunity!